Tuesday 1 March 2016

OUGD503 - Brief 01 - Secret 7 - Final Illustration for 'Dream 3'

My final outcome for for this track is heavily inspired by a number of contemporary illustrators who's work I follow closely. It also communicates the sense of falling or transitioning into a different realm. The track doesn't feature any lyrics, so I didn't see the need to incorporate any typography into the design. 

I am really pleased with the final design, it definitely communicates my individual style as a designer. I am also pleased that I decided to pursue a more illustrative aesthetic here. I have always had a passion for drawing but have neglected it recently, forgetting to incorporate it into my 'graphic design'. I am going to try and incorporate it much more with my upcoming briefs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment