Sunday 13 March 2016

OUGD503 - Brief 01 - Monotype - Additional Touchpoint Development

I refined the aesthetic of the booklet, making the editorial layouts far more consistent and uniform to allow the booklet to have a far more formal tone of voice. This was a sensible design decision in my opinion. I am still unsure of the overall colour treatment however, I think I am going to get rid of all the black in the background and consider making all of the content monochrome with the intention to print onto brightly coloured stock. I think this will give the booklet a more contemporary feel. I am pleased with how this additional touch-point is turning out, I feel like I am making steps in the right direction and it will support the rest of the campaign material successfully. 











No comments:

Post a Comment