Saturday 30 January 2016

OUGD503 - Brief 01 - Monotype - Additional Touch-point Concept

The brief specifies that I must produce at least one other touch-point to support the campaign. This could be digital or printed matter, or anything else I see appropriate in aiding the cause. I thought it would be interesting to produce a small booklet/zine that acts as a source of information and guidance for anyone looking to engage with Unpin The Badge, so I did a little bit of research into these styles of small publications.

I was looking for designs that use mainly typography to communicate their messages, as well as great use of coloured stock. I came across a number of self help guides and information booklets provided by charities and health services which I found particularly inspiring within the context of this brief.



I also found a number of booklets which were designed using beautifully selected typefaces and gorgeous varieties of coloured stock. A number of them didn't use any coloured inks, simply black ink on coloured stock which I found striking and highly effective. 





bold graphic design book design inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment