Saturday 10 October 2015

Summer Brief - Typographic A - Z of Chosen Location (Primary Images)

I collected three sets of alphabets for the summer brief from three separate favourite locations in my home city of London. The most successful set of letter forms in my opinion came from Kensal Rise Cemetery in West London. Here are the primary images collected from an afternoon spent in its surroundings. I think out of all the alphabets collected, these are the most visually diverse and unique. They are very specific to the location which is what makes them especially interesting to me as a design student. I think they will have the most potential for discussion in my presentation and I can't wait to edit them into a publication of some description. 







































































No comments:

Post a Comment