Monday 12 October 2015

OUGD504 - Brief 02 - Logo Design in Context

Here I have mocked up several instances in which my logo design could be placed, taking inspiration from an image I found on-line. At this stage, these are just mock up ideas, but the brief does specify that I must produce at least two sets of collateral designs which incorporate the logo in some way, either subtly or blatantly. 


A bag for life would make a great place for my logo to be incorporated. This spreads a positive message/image about the farm (brand consideration). The farm needs to be perceived as ecologically friendly and environmentally aware/sustainable. They pride themselves on ethically rearing and producing fresh farm produce, so a bag for life will most likely be sold at the farm. 


Logo appearing on various packaging for farm products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment