Monday 9 March 2015

OUGD406 - Brief 03 - Exhibition Branding Research

Exhibition branding is very niche area within graphic design, because it tends to be so specific and needed to be context aware. Exhibition branding pulls in so many sectors including poster design and identity. Most of the exhibitions I go to have very strong identities thanks to great branding and collateral. I looked mainly at posters at first, because this is something I feel I am beginning to specialize in and have a massive passion and flare for. I made it clear to my group at the start of this brief that I was particularly interested in designing the posters for the exhibition and obviously work in a collaborative way. So I looked to the Bauhaus Archiv in Berlin and also the Tate Galleries in London for a lot of inspiration, as they are two of my favourite galleries in the world.













No comments:

Post a Comment