Wednesday 18 February 2015

OUGD406 - Brief 02 - Research

Designer: Chip Kidd

Chipp Kidd's style has been described as being quite post-modern, something that I enjoy researching and drawing inspiration from.  His style is never the same, he changes his game often which is something I admire about him. I think that sticking to a style is great if that works for you, but I am similar to Chip Kidd in the sense that I enjoy evolving and trying out a range of ideas and experimenting thoroughly for any project.

Birthday

Loop

Cool It

Winter Sleep

House of Meetings

Peter Mendelsund - again his style of book cover design could be described as quite post-modern in appearance, but this designer focuses a lot more closely on type and image relationship and is not as conceptual as Chip Kidd, but still as unique and inventive in my eyes. 






Oliver Munday














No comments:

Post a Comment