Sunday 8 February 2015

OUGD406 - Brief 01 - Secret 7 - Influential Album Art Designers

Leif Podhajsky - I have already posted about this designer, but as the project has developed, I decided to re-visit his work to gain further inspiration. What I really enjoy about his work is his bold use of colour and texture. His album art design is very expressive and popping with colour and could basically pass as fine art rather than exclusively graphic design. 











Peter Saville - His style is unique and in my opinion, timeless. I enjoy the way he uses typography to create the majority of his striking and most memorable designs. His use of colour is wonderful. Saville's approach to design is very simplistic yet beautiful and I think that I can definitely learn a lot from his creative style










No comments:

Post a Comment