Monday 9 February 2015

OUGD406 - Brief 01 - Lone Witness Concept Development

I decided to take the image of the lone witness even further and push forward because I knew that the image its self has a lot of potential. I experimented a lot with varying scales, making the figure smaller and larger to see what effect this would have on the overall aesthetic. Personally I prefer it when the figure is smaller as it makes it feel more isolated and distinctly further away, almost trapped in a digital void away from reality. I then changed the colours because I felt that the monochrome designs were lacking something, even though they look quite arresting on their own, I felt that by adding colour the design became lifted, making more of an impact and improving the overall aesthetic of the design. 







No comments:

Post a Comment